Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome to Stride for Perfection

Welcome to Stride for Perfection, a blog dedicated to my journey of getting back into the saddle (literally) as I look for and eventually work with a horse of my own again after 8 years out of the saddle.

I've spent the last few months having weekly riding lessons to bring my riding fitness up to par but I need consistency to truly improve my skills to where they were before and then to continue improving beyond that point.

I hope to purchase a horse willing to deal with my having to re-learn everything who I can eventually compete on. I'm looking to compete in dressage, but will still jump and trail ride for variety and fun.

The name of the blog was something I came up with when I was younger and alludes to my drive to push myself to do it right every time, to train harder, to think more and to get out and make it happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment