Saturday, April 9, 2011

Focused: First dressage t competition 12th June


I know it all depends on how we go together, but in order to keep me focused on training and moving ahead (rather than, as someone I read recently put it, riding a few circles, getting bored and going for a trail ride instead) I've identified a dressage day in June that I'm going to enter.

I'm only going to ride prelim (hey, gotta start somewhere) but I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of competing (and OMG braiding my horse up, his mane is so thick right now!!).

So 12th June is now a big day in my calendar! There is also a hacking day on the 26th, while Dressage is my thing I'm probably going to enter that one too for the experience, as long as I have my gear in order for the day!

Both days require a hacking/dressage jacket, so I need to get on top of that ASAP!!



Also need to get onto making pony cupcakes. You know, essential to success in the dressage ring, right? 

Maybe just for bribing judges, sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment