Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prepurchase vet check: Pass!

Woo hoo!

I just spoke with the vet following my potential pony (who needs to be renamed ASAP!) undergoing a pre-purchase check.

He passed!

She did say that he does have a weak spot over his loins, which could explain the stiffness; and that as a result he was quite on the forehand. However with work I can look to develop muscle in the area to improve things.

She also pointed out that his teeth BADLY need floating particularly on one side, which would have made him very one-sided to ride. So I'm glad that his severe issues with working to the right might be resolved after a simple dental visit!

Now on to the tricky bit... Haggling.

I'm not looking forward to this :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment