Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012: Equine goals for the dressage arena

As I map out my goals and plans for 2012, I'm thinking about what to do about my equine plans, hopes and dreams.

{ source }

Ultimately in 2012 I'd like to compete - either on Kadey or a different pony. The only downside to a different pony is having to get rid of Kade. But my partner said we have room for two this afternoon, as long as I can afford it. I think he may go back on that if push comes to shove but it was something I hadn;t even considered - what about keeping Kadey, leasing or purchasing a schoolmaster for 18 months and keep Kadey in work with my trainer. Then at the end of the time period, sell or return the schoolmaster and compete with Kadey.

My secondary goal would then be to work with Kadey until he calms the %&*$ down and can be ridden sensibly. 

It could work, I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment